Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Headland High School: '10-'11 Year

SO! Today is Thursday, August 12th!! School starts tomorrow and I'm ready for an exciting Junior year at Headland High School =] I can't wait to see what God has in store for HHS this year so that's why I'm posting this. Today is the day before school as you probably know already because I've told you 5 Gajillion times haha and I decided to dedicate the time I have to God, praying and studying His Word. I've been praying for Him to anoint my life to where others can see Him through me. And I've been praying for the leaders in school as well as the students that their eyes would be open to receive what He wants them to know. I pray that God would use me in school and allow me to gain friends in Christ so they can lift my spirits when I need it most. I know that I can make it without friends and with Christ by my side, but I also know that godly fellowship helps. So if you're reading this, this is my mission for you!! =D

1. Pray that God would show people at HHS that He's with us and that the devil will not win over our students.

2. Pray that I would be a servant to others when they need it most and that I would live in His presence so others come to me for help.

3. Pray that staff and leaders would show others His love for them in their lives and that they won't be hard on students.

4. Pray that this school will give me the most opportunities to share Christ with others and that HHS would come together as a family in Him.


P.S. - Headland High is not labeled as a Christian school because they are public, but I'm putting my foot down and saying that there are people in this school that need to know the plans God has for them. I won't let what we're labeled as get in the way of God's plans.

Your Brother In Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment