Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Love..

Think of the things you love. Think of everything you've just stared at and wondered, "This, this right here is what makes me happy." I'll tell you a few of mine. I love when I'm riding in the car in the summer on my way home from swimming and I stick my head out the window to dry my hair. I love to go running in the winter and when I'm all tuckered out I feel that freezing air hit my tired lungs (it may hurt, but I like it). I love to go kayaking, and I love that feeling you get when you almost get sunburnt. When I go swimming at Blue Springs I love to feel that mud between my toes, haha, and especially that cold water. I like to see the leaves fall. I love my family. I love my friends, and even some of my teachers. But mostly I love that feeling I get when I'm worshiping God. When nothing around me is bothering me - that one that sends chills down my spine because I absolutely know in my heart that I'm in the very presence of God Himself.

These things that you love and the things that keep you from living a mundane life are the very things that God has put on this earth for you to admire. He's saying to you, "Hey, listen, when you admire all the wonders I've given you, I'm admiring you - My creation." God speaks to so many people, but they don't take the time to figure Him out. If only they would open up their hearts to Him.

He's gonna take you on a journey like no other. Just hop on board and don't let you get in the way.

2 comments: